What can I do to help?
There are so many ways you can help.
The Animal Shelter
Dogs and cats are continually brought to the shelter (sometimes even abandoned overnight outside the gates) and we work tirelessly to better the lives of these animals and find them loving, forever homes.
The help we need is with
- Keeping everything clean and well organised
- Feeding the animals
- Comforting them
- Exercising/training/walking dogs
- Preparing them in every way for adoption or fostering
- Administering medication where necessary
Other areas of our work
We always need people who can promote our activity by doing all sorts of practical work, representing our cause with others, preparing information and helping our development.
Areas of activity include:
- Working in our fundraising outlets – various activities including dealing with the public and giving out information
- Event organisation and operation
- Distributing newsletters & extending our coverage
- Planning & Administration
- Translation – English to Spanish
- Promoting PAWS-PATAS in the Spanish community
- Help with PR, Publicity & Copywriting
- DIY & Gardening
- Driving – local & for animal transports to UK and Holland