- We care for up to 400 dogs and puppies a year
- Each dog costs 330€ to prepare for homing
- In addition, we care for up to 100 cats a year
- Each cat costs 150€ to home
- It’s an expensive business, and our costs keep going up and up while we struggle to maintain the level of donations we need (we receive no statutory funding)
- At the same time, the problem of stray and abandoned animals does not go away – we still get inundated with calls for help
- We need every €, £, $ we can get – can you spare even just one a month to help keep us afloat?
- One Euro a month on its own will not solve the problem
- But if 1,000 – 2,000 people could each give that every month it would make a real difference
- Please spread this message as widely as you can
How To Donate
By marking your donation as “A gift to PAWS-PATAS”, we will receive your full donation without any deduction or handling charge.
If you require a receipt please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a € cheque or money order to:
Please do not send less than $25 or £25 or less (sterling or dollar) cheques to our account in SPAIN – THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE UK ACCOUNT! Our Spanish bank charges a blanket commission on all foreign currency cheques, and your donation becomes devalued.
SMALL donations in sterling or dollars would be more effective if sent by one of the online methods above.
If you live in the Mojácar / Los Gallardos area, call into one of our Fund Raising Outlets or shelter to make your donation there. Leave your name and contact details if you would like a receipt.
Let your caring for abandoned and mistreated animals carry on working after you are gone! It does not need to be a large sum – any bequest, however small, can be put to very good use.
There are many animal rescue charities which use the word PAWS in their title. To avoid confusion with other organisation after you are no longer around to clarify the intended benefactor please mention our title, address and charity registration number:
If you need any further information, please email: email@example.com
By donating items, such as clothes, CD’s, books, household items etc. in good condition to our Fund Raising Outlets.